FlowVis® flow meter
FlowVis® is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision flow meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. Ingenious in concept and flawless in operation, FlowVis® is a revolution in reliable flow measurement.
- Installation flexibility; installs horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down
- Can be installed right next to other plumbing fittings such as elbows with no effect on accuracy
- ≥97.9% across the entire model range
- NSF 50 Level 1 for eight different FlowVis® models
- Doubles as a check valve (1.5", 2", 2.5" models)
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in GPM or optional LPM with key velocity points (FPS)
- Installs quickly and easily with no calibration required
- Manufactured in the USA
- 15-year design life, 3-year warranty
- Models available for Metric pipe sizes from DN40 to DN100
- The industry's most respected and reliable flow meter
The Pool Industry's Favorite Flow Meter
FlowVis® flow meter
Pipe diameter: 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 4", DN40, DN50/65, DN80 and DN100
- 97.9% between 10 - 90 GPM (1.5" model)
- 97.9% between 10 - 110 GPM (2" & 2.5" model)
- 98.15% between 90 - 220 GPM (3" model)
- 98.7% between 160 - 300 GPM (4" model)
Warranty: 15-year design life, 3-year warranty
Approvals: NSF 50 (FV-C, FV-3, FV-4, FV-C-S, FV-C- Saline models)
Head losses: Please refer to chart in product brochure
Click below to view downloadable documents related to this product.
When we started developing our own flow meter in 2012, we were shocked to discover exactly how inaccurate and unreliable existing technologies were. FlowVis® boasts the greatest accuracy and reliability of any flow meter designed specifically for the pool & spa industry.
FlowVis® is robust, and features a 15-year design life!
>97.9% accurate across the entire model range!
know the flow™
Installing a variable speed pump for energy savings makes complete sense, but the only way to know how to set the pump's speed is by knowing the flow rate. There are many advantages to installing a FlowVis® to your pool's variable speed pump.
Variable speed and fixed speed
Regardless of whether a pool pump uses a variable speed or fixed speed, knowing the flow rate is essential.
When installed to a variable speed pump application, FlowVis® will among other things, allow you to maximize the energy-saving potential, achieve efficient skimming, and reduce chemical costs.
When installed to a fixed speed application, FlowVis® will help users determine whether a variable speed pump could help them save energy and thereby justify the investment.
A SOLUTION FOR FLOTATION TANKS
The relevance of FlowVis® to the Float Tank industry is related to the fact that as with any body of water that the public have access to bathe in, it is crucial that adequate filtration rates and sanitation takes place.
With FlowVis model FV-C-Saline, H2flow have developed the first and only flow meter specifically designed for Float Tanks. To add further credibility to the product, it has been independently certified by NSF as a Level 1 flow meter – meaning that its average accuracy is greater than 98%.
save money. save energy
- FlowVis® provides a precise, easy-to-read flow rate
- Knowing the flow enables the pump's speed to be optimized and energy savings maximized
- Allows precise and repeatable valve positioning for perfect water feature operation
The accolades speak volumes
Ease of installation, no requirement for calibration, and unrivaled accuracy and reliability all make compelling arguments for pool owners, builders, and contractors to use FlowVis®. However, look beyond the impressive accuracy statistics and user-friendliness, and you'll find plenty of other reasons to invest in this revolutionary flow meter. To begin with, you'll find a long line of industry leaders that stand behind FlowVis® and its 'Know the Flow' motto. Look a little closer and you'll also find that since it's somewhat recent inception, FlowVis® has been busy raking in the awards.
For FlowVis® customers everywhere, FlowVis® isn't just another flow meter; it's a revolution in reliable flow measurement.
Looking for further evidence that FlowVis® is a unique and user-friendly product? Check out the following series of independent videos created by a California pool & spa service company:
- No plumbing restrictions for precise flow measurement; install next to elbows, tees, etc. with no degradation in performance
- Can be installed in any position
- Two options:
- Complete FlowVis® assembly
- Retrofit assembly for use with existing Jandy® or Praher® valve bodies
- Consumes less plumbing space than individual check valve and flow meter combination
Key Velocity Points (FPS)
In addition to it's GPM or optional LPM scale, FlowVis® also features an FPS scale with key velocity points. These points are indicated with green, yellow, and red areas on the FlowVis® scale. Each of these colors represents a different amount of head:
- Green: ≤5 feet per second
- Yellow: 5-9 feet per second
- Red: ≥9 feet per second
The following is head loss data for FlowVis® models:
|Model||Min. Flow||Mid-Point||Max. Flow||90° Sweep Elbow||45° Elbow|
Available FlowVis® Models
Complete FlowVis® unit with GPM scale for 2″ & 2.5″ applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with GPM scale for 1.5″ applications
Complete FlowVis® with GPM scale and safety flapper for 2″ & 2.5″ applications
Complete FlowVis® with LPM scale and safety flapper for 2″ & 2.5″ applications
Complete FlowVis® for 2" & 2.5" flotation tank applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with LPM scale for 2" & 2.5" applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with LPM scale for 1.5" applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with LPM scale for DN40 applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with LPM scale for DN50/65 applications
Complete FlowVis® unit including Tee with GPM scale for 3″ applications
Complete FlowVis® unit including Tee with GPM scale for 4″ applications
Complete FlowVis® unit including Tee with LPM scale for 3″ applications
Complete FlowVis® unit including Tee with LPM scale for 3" applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with LPM scale for DN80 applications
Complete FlowVis® unit with LPM scale for DN100 applications
Retrofit FlowVis® with GPM scale for 2" x 2.5" Jandy® applications
Retrofit FlowVis® with GPM scale for 1.5″ Jandy® applications
Retrofit FlowVis® with GPM scale for 2″ x 2.5" Praher® applications
Retrofit FlowVis® with GPM scale for 1.5" Praher® applications
Retrofit FlowVis® with GPM scale for 2" x 2.5" Hayward® applications
Retrofit FlowVis® with GPM scale for 1.5" Hayward® applications