new ip20/21 version of fdu & vfx drive
January 7, 2013 - Emotron FDU/VFX is now available in IP20/21 (NEMA 1) version up to 132 kW! The new IP20/21 series of drives from CG targets users of cabinet or wall mounted AC drives and is based on the globally well proven range of Emotron FDU and VFX, IP54 units.
A robust mechanical design, easy access to connection terminals and a high level of component integration have been key objectives in the development and the new series includes standard features like:
- Direct torque control for accurate and fast control (Emotron VFX)
- Dedicated pump and fan control (Emotron FDU)
- Programmable logical functions including comparators and timers
- Motor load monitor with alarm level auto-set
- Multi-lingual control panel with single-function keys and copy function
- Built-in DC-choke for reduced harmonics and maximum voltage utilization
- Integrated EMC filter Category C3
- Speed controlled fan in all powers for extended equipment lifetime
The IP20/21 series of drives are optimized for mounting in electrical cabinets (IP20) or directly on a control room wall (IP21) and cover powers up to 132 kW. For decentralized applications and harsh environments however, H2flow recommends the IP54 (NEMA 12) units of the same series.